Electrical Lead Designer
We are looking for excellent team players and creative thinkers to drive the development of this project team.
You will lead on all electrical design project planning/delivery and will have a demonstrable track record in a range of projects demonstrating electrical design expertise and construction knowledge. Furthermore, you will have a successful track record in delivery within major refurbishment and new build schemes.
- Providing surveying and project management skills necessary for the delivery of the Council’s Estate and Asset Management Plan.
- Preparation of detailed design, specifications and drawings on new and existing Council buildings for all internal and external electrical power and lighting services and associated electrical systems including Fire alarms, Emergency lighting systems, Intruder and ICT systems, lightning conduction, and audio systems.
- Preparation of performance specifications and drawings on new and existing SMBC Buildings in connection with contractor design and build projects.
- Carrying out feasibility studies in connection with new and proposed projects.
- Preparation of Electrical budget and detailed costings as required with new and proposed projects.
- Design and preparation of specifications and drawings for Electrical rewire schemes on Council buildings.
- Successful delivery of a range of projects demonstrating electrical design and sound construction knowledge
- Proven expert ability in all aspects of electrical design and delivery process
- Knowledge of formal building contracts and administration
- Experience of major refurbishment schemes
- Proven ability of producing high quality specifications/tender documentation together with a sound knowledge of construction and relevant legislation.
- £21.69 per hour
- 6 month temporary contract
Please apply as soon as possible or call Olivia on 0117 917 4560