Street works supervisor (Highways)
Pay rate- £17.45
Long term contract
08:30 -16:30 (overtime optional)
My client are currently recruiting for a streetcare supervisor for their role based in Yate. The role is part of designs & operations streetcare unit and undertakes supervision of front line staff along with external contractors within a specified front line team, delivering streetscene service: Grounds maintenance, street cleansing and area maintenance services.
- Good IT skills e.g. Microsoft packages such as Word, Excel and Project.
- In depth knowledge & understanding of health & safety legislation including The Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015.
- New Roads and Street Works Accreditation, Supervisor Level.
- Significant relevant experience in the supervision of highway works in particular resurfacing works. Including a comprehensive knowledge of civil engineering work equipment, materials and the ability to judge when to make a decision on site and when to refer to the appropriate senior officer.
- Civil Engineering related Level 1 & 2 qualification
- Construction Skills Certification Scheme, Supervisory Level or above.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills with a good commitment to customer care and experience of managing staff including performance management.
Please call 0117 917 4560 and ask for Courtleigh if you have any questions.