£28,000 - £35,500 + company van
Contact Helen Phillips
We have an excellent opportunity for a Site Supervisor to start a permanent role with a leading Facilities Management company! You will be responsible for supervising the maintenance team and sub-contractors on site ensuring they are performing and delivering all works to time, budget ad specification. As the Site Supervisor you will be responsible for Health and Safety on site.
Other duties will include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the maintenance team and sub-contractors performance
- Ensure sub-contractors have suitably qualified staff on site
- Support the Managers in the delivery of maintenance and project tasks as required
- Ensure safety equipment and PPE are stored correctly
- Issues permits
- Produce risk assessments and method statements and permits to work as required
- Coach the maintenance operatives as required
- Deputise for the Manager as required
- Coordinate the daily activities on site
- Ensure materials are ordered
- Be part of the on call rota
- All other duties as reasonably required
You must have a working background as a Supervisor, Team Leader, Lead Engineer etc. or similar within a Building Maintenance, Construction, FM etc. or similar environment.
You just hold relevant qualifications such as HNC, HND, C&G etc. within a related discipline (Mechanical & Electrical or Building & Civil).
You must have:
- Emergency First Aid
- H&S, SSSTS etc.
- Good IT skills
- Driving licence