IT Project Manager
A new opportunity has become available to ensure the implementation of structured project management processes to ensure the effective delivery of business value from IT projects, Assembling project plans and teamwork assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis, identifying resource needs, performing quality review and escalating functional, quality and timeline issues appropriately.
- Projects delivered to time, cost & quality while tracking and recording any deviations.
- Projects completed in accordance with agreed designs, and to prescribed standards.
- Contribute to the maintenance of IT Project Management processes to enable precise reporting on all IT projects
- Ensure that support requirements are built into project plans from inception and that systems are designed for production and support.
- Ensure all hardware acquired is compliant with the Technology framework.
- Establish and maintain accurate documentation and plans for projects in accordance with the Project Management Process.
- Act as the focal point for all activities associated with the project.
- 3-5 years Infrastructure Project Management experience minimum.
- A general knowledge of delivery application based projects – Agile!
- MS Project and Project Server
- Can deliver multiple projects or various sizes
- Managed full project lifecycle
- Location: Lakeside, Portsmouth
- Salary: £50,000
- Must be eligible for SC Clearance
Please apply as soon as possible or call Olivia Jarrett on 0117 917 4560