Systems Development Officer
We are looking for a Systems Development Officer (Accounting) to work within the Finance System Support team. This role will provide the opportunity to assist with and support the upgrade from our current ERP system to the Oracle cloud.
- Carry out testing, logging outcomes, reporting issues.
- Completing and reviewing configuration documents.
- Ensuring key system reconciliations completed.
- Analysing data.
- Reviewing reports, collating requirements, and writing reports.
- Assisting with general financial system maintenance and support.
- Identifying and correcting miscodes.
- Completing and processing journals.
- Importing files and reconciling these.
- Setting users up on the systems.
- Knowledge and experience in maintaining financial accounting systems.
- Strong IT skills to include Excel are required along with the ability to analyse and sort large volumes of data.
- Previous experience of Oracle would be desirable.
- Ongoing temporary contract
- £15.69 per hour
- Truro, Cornwall
Please apply as soon as possible or call Olivia on 0117 917 4560