Purchase Ledger Clerk – London
Immediate starts available
3 months+ (possible temp to perm)
Please contact Maxine Cadwallader; Fusion People Solent Office
Fusion People are recruiting for an experience Purchase Ledger Clerk for contract role in London
This is initially a 3-4 month contract role working for a multi services company, based within their London office working under the purchase ledger supervisor to maintain an efficient and effective accounting function
- Inputting of supplier invoices onto Sage system.
- Reconcile monthly supplier statements.
- Responsible for the scanning & archiving invoices into Sage and subsequently filing of all invoices.
- Open incoming post and sorting for specific departments.
- Produce all work in line with company Quality Standards and use best practice methods.
Successful purchase ledger clerk will have achieved or working towards AAT and have previous experience of working as a purchase ledger clerk with Sage Line 200. You will also require a good working level of word and excel
Equivalent salary £20-£22k pa (circa £9.60 - £10.50 per hour)
Please apply with CV or contact Maxine Cadwallader for more information