Our clients current portfolio of solutions has applications across a variety of markets including but not limited to Businesses, Domestic and the Public sector including Health, Education and Local / Central Government. There is huge potential for expansion exploring new markets and channels.
As Head of Product Management you will be tasked with defining and executing the company's product strategy and road map for their Smart Buildings and Digital Services lines of business.
You will have the ability to process complex issues and work with multi-disciplinary teams and technologies. You will have an appetite to solve the challenges of customers and to lead the design and development of new products. You will have extensive experience of taking a product from initial concept right through to product launch and full lifecycle management.
There are three key aspects to the role which you will demonstrate strong credentials in:
- Product / Market Strategy – vision creation, marketing strategy, research and analysis and product evangelism
- Commercial / Financial – The product wrap that generates sustainable and profitable growth
- Technical & Digital Development – Co-ordinating the R&D and digital development of their current and future products
The role is responsible for the Product Management which includes market insight and launch, commercial development, R&D and Digital Development;
You will provide strong management of all product functions, with a strong understanding of Product Lifecycle Management and the interaction between software product development, complex product implementation and support services.
You will manage all aspects of project management, including risk management as well as modern software project methodologies, such as Agile.
This Smart Buildings & Digital Services remit covers;
- Smart Buildings technology integration encompassing software integration using API and SDK, open protocol normalisation including BACnet, MSTP or IP, Echelon, MODbus, KNX and IoT Infrastructure including BLE, EnOcean, ZigBee, Wifi, LPWAN
- Site integration and interface solutions including BMS, Metering, Asset control and utility connections
- Data management services, wireless communication and server side asset and data management
- Delivery of data analytics solutions covering energy reporting, monitoring, analytics, data mining, BMS remote management, automatic fault detection, asset lifecycle management.
For a full job description please apply online or call James Sampson