Senior Project Manager – Bath
£40-£60k salary DOE
Office based covering construction projects
Contact Maxine Cadwallader; Fusion People Solent Office
Fusion People are looking for a Senior Project Manager for a growing company covering construction projects in the habitats and Biodiversity industry.
This role is based in the Bath office, predominantly as an office based role with site visits required (1-2 visits per week). Many sites are currently locating in the South East but the company do tender for projects across the UK and have offices in Glasgow, Cardiff, Birmingham and London.
Salary £40-£60k pa dependant on experience with mileage expenses for travel.
As part of the role you will have a core focus on developing systems which monitor performance against contract targets and budgets and instigate change through positive leadership. You will be able to demonstrate considerable experience in successfully delivering large-scale infrastructure contracts to high standards.
You will be central to contracts management, with responsibility for client and contractor
communication. You will be required to attend site meetings, client progress meetings, and
risk reduction meetings. Liaising with our company QS on compilation and management of
Early Warnings and Compensation Events typically under NEC3 contracts.
The successful candidate will have 10-15 years’ experience working on large projects in the
construction industry together with:
- Experience of working within the Construction industry on an NEC/JCT contracts
- Demonstrate ability to understand and work under NEC3 Contract Clauses i.e. Options
A or B
- Be able to prepare detailed programmes using Primavera (P6) software and/or
working knowledge of Microsoft Project
- Hold a degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or Quantity Surveying
- Professional qualification (MRICS, MCIOB or APMIC) is highly desirable.
- Proven recent construction experience
Please apply with your up to date and availability