Job Title: CCTV Service Engineer (Rail)
Duration: Contract (6 – 8 weeks)
Salary: £35K plus company van
Location: Birmingham or Coventry
Our client has an exciting new opportunity for a CCTV service and Installation engineer to cover a contract position.
The ideal candidate will be based in Birmingham, Coventry or the surrounding area but candidates from other areas will also be considered.
To carry out the installation and maintenance of security systems on client sites
• Be on-site and undertake periodic maintenance of the security systems
• Explain and agree installation plan with the customer
• Explain the correct use of the systems
• Carry out fault finding and corrective actions when necessary following appropriate protocols
• Plan and arrange site visits direct with client
• Take responsibility for clients, customer service and always present a positive image of the company
• Communicate with clients to ensure their security systems are meeting their requirements
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• 2 + years of relevant experience in the field
• Strong command of the English language
Knowledge and skills For the area of Engineering candidate demonstrates:
• Experience working with CCTV (IP & Analogue systems)
• Experience working with Access Control systems (SATEON/JANUS preference)
• Experience working with Intruder Alarm systems (Galaxy)
• Rail/Rolling Stock Experience
• Ability and willingness to travel to UK wide locations when required.