Fusion People is a leading independent recruitment organisation offering specialist consultancy expertise within the Built Environment. We have an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to join one of our most successful divisions to support their administrative needs.
- Answering incoming calls, taking messages and relaying them to the appropriate consultant.
- Greeting visitors including candidates or clients and directing them to the correct person.
- Arranging visitor passes with the main reception of the building.
- Scanning and copying documents when necessary.
- Keeping the office are tidy.
- Keeping basic office supplies such as pens stocked and accessible for staff.
- Formatting CVs according to company procedure in an effective and timely manner
- Carry out other general admin duties when requested.
- Tracking incoming timesheets and forwarding them to payroll for processing.
- Dealing with timesheet queries/ coordinating with the payroll department.
- Compiling candidate starter packs (verifying passports, compiling candidate personal data)
- Uploading data to the internal database
Ability to use IT software, Scanner & Photo copier
Excellent customer service and phone manner
Willingness to go above and beyond to support the team
Fluent in written and spoken English.
Minimum of A-C Grade in Maths & English GCSE