Job Title: Motorhome Aftersales Technician
Location: Knottingley, WF11 0BS
Salary: £19,760 - £22,360
AFTERSALES TECHNICIAN – MOTORHOME INDUSTRY - £19,760 - £22,360 – BASED KNOTTINGLEY, WEST YORKSHIRE
This growing specialist manufacturer of bespoke and prestige motorhomes is based at Knottingley near Leeds / Wakefield, West Yorkshire. They provide revolutionary designs and their award-winning motorhomes are positioned at the premium end of the leisure vehicle market. It is a family run business with a small friendly team.
Due to continued expansion they currently have an exciting opportunity in for an After Sales Technician which will include responsibility for supporting the Aftersales Department in their NCC Approved workshop and delivering high quality, fault free motorhomes for customers.
Specifically, you’ll be responsible for:
- Providing support to the Aftersales Department in the NCC Approved workshop
- Inspecting and repairing (where necessary) used vehicles ready for sale
- Carrying out internal repairs including cabinet work
- Carrying out warranty work and habitation servicing and conveying information to the customer
- Snagging and testing new vehicles with a keen eye for detail
- Identifying and resolving any fault effectively and within set timescales.
- Fitting of accessories: - Bike racks, awnings, solar panels etc.
To be successful in this role you will need experience of working in a similar role within the motorhome industry. You will need experience of working with hand tools and basic power tools and must be competent in all aspects of electrical, plumbing and gas related work.
LPG Gas certified (ACOPS) is preferred, although consideration will be given to candidates without this qualification but who otherwise have the correct skills in all other areas.
You will also need:
- A positive, friendly attitude
- To be confident and articulate with willingness to learn and the ability to carry out a variety of tasks
- Flexibility around working times to meet the demands of the business
- A full driving licence
- Excellent time keeping
This is a full time role and the workshop operates 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday.