Trainee Water Technician - Ramsgate
Do you want to be a part of one of the biggest water frameworks within the UK? Do you want to start a career within the engineering industry? My client is looking to bring on board motivated and eager professionals who want to kick start a career within a multi-million pound company and earn a great salary.
• Will get thoroughly trained on how to perform a vital skill working within the Clean Water Industry
• Learn to use specialist pieces of equipment/technology to pin point activity within pipes and networks.
• Fully supported by Supervisor on a daily basis.
• Become a fully qualified Water Technician after completing your training.
• Full field based training.
• No qualifications needed
• Experience working within clean water would be advantageous but not essential.
• Quick thinking & ability to work well in a team.
• Happy to work outside in all conditions.
• Motivated and Determined Individual
• Full UK Driving Licence
• Great Bonus Scheme
• Full PPE, tools and phone provided
• NRSWA Course
• EUSR Blue Water Pass
• Foothold starting a career working within the engineering industry.
This is a great opportunity that our client is looking to fill fast, so apply today by forwarding your CV. This role is being recruited for by Fusion People in our London office. If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please apply within and contact myself on either 02076531365 or 07889812744 and I will be more than happy to give you further details.
Share this post