Job Title: Press Operatives
Contract: Temp-Perm (13 weeks) Long term work after completing 3 months
• To use the press machine to manufacture parts for the rail industry.
• Experience in prepping moulds beneficial
• Manual Handling Experience
• Conducting health and safety rules at all times
• Willingness to learn
£8.50 per hour
10% extra on afternoons
20% extra on nights
Mornings- 06:00- 14:30
Afternoon- 14:15- 22:45
5x 8-hour shifts (Mon-Fri)
- Must be able to work 3 shifts; 2 weeks rotation of shifts
- The worker can-do nights permanently if the worker prefers to work nights.
- Overtime is only worked on Saturday & Sunday (06:00-14:30)
- If a worker does 40 hours (Mon-Friday) they will get paid time an 1/3 of the hours they work at the weekend.