HR Shared Services Assistant
You will be responsible for supporting the HR directorate with all transactional and operational day-to-day HR activities including but not limited to the end to end recruitment process, successful on boarding of new staff and the efficient administration of other HR processes in a rapidly expanding organisation. You will contribute to the development of HR processes and provide ‘first-line’ advice to line managers and staff in the application of policies and procedures.
Skills & Experience:
- Standard HR process/procedures/policy knowledge
- Advisory service front line managers/employees
- Previous experience of supporting wide scale operational change programmes would be advantageous (re-organisation/change/redeployment)
- As would also Employment law knowledge of employee collective and individual consultation processes – management of these processes to ensure compliance
- Ensure positive customer (employee) experience and swift resolution of queries
- These 2 roles will report to HR Projects lead and will be project output focussed
About the role:
- Update and manage the content of the e-recruitment system and recruitment administration activity for all permanent, fixed term, temporary/interim and secondment recruitment, including checking for newly approved requisitions and ensuring all key data is completed.
- Support the on-boarding process for all candidates including creating offer letters and contracts, induction arrangements, building access and reference checking along with all associated pre-employment checks.
- Raise purchase orders with external suppliers to support 3rd Party billing activities/reconciliation.
- Accurately update the company’s HR system ensuring timely and accurate submissions to payroll.
- Provide first-line advice to line managers and employees in the application of HR policies and procedures.
- 6 months duration
- Start ASAP
Please apply as soon as possible or call Olivia on 0117 917 4560