£38,000 - £45,000 + car or car allowance
Contact Maxine Cadwallader
Project Manager required to be responsible for managing and delivering multiple projects to time, spec and budget.
Projects will vary in size and will cover M&E and Build.
As the Project Manager you duties will include but are not limited to:
- Delivering multiple projects to time, specification, budget and H&S
- Manage and monitor the sub-contractors
- Ensure sub-contractors are delving a high standard of work
- Review Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Health and Safety on site
- Budget management
- Client management
- Attend meetings as required
- All other Project Manager duties as required
You must have experience as a Project Manager – either Mechanical / Electrical or Building / Civil and be suitably qualified (HND, C&G, NVQ etc.) in an Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering or Building related discipline or a related discipline or equivalent experience
Experience managing and delivering projects within a Construction, FM, Building etc. or similar environment.
H&S trained, ideally SMSTS, working knowledge of CDM regulations and NEC3 contract requirements
A full UK Driving Licence is required