Role: Finisher (Composites)
Contract: Temp to Perm (3 months temp)
A well-established Composites business I Derby is looking to recruit a Finisher on a temp to perm basis. The Finisher will be the “safety net” at the end of the production line and will be responsible for checking the quality of the products and then carrying out any minor repairs before the items are dispatched.
This role would suit someone from a carpentry background.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Trimming down the laminated parts
- Checking the parts for faults
- Carrying out any minor repairs such as sanding and hole filling
- Ensuring the parts are at the highest quality and standard before dispatch
- Ensuring Health & Safety regulations are observed at all times
This role comes with the following shift patterns:
Rotating – These shifts will rotate on a two week basis and you must be able to work all of them
Mornings 06.00 – 14.30
Afternoons 14.15 – 22.45
Nights 22.00 – 06.30 (20% increase on hourly rate)
Nights – If you prefer you can work permanent night shifts.
Overtime – Overtime is worked on Saturday and Sunday but you must have complete 40 hours Monday to Friday before you qualify.
So, if you have the right skills and experience apply now!