Job Title: Technical Lead
Location: Milton Keynes
Brief: Our Client is currently looking for a very experienced Technical Lead – with strong knowledge of Scripting. Experience within Server-side – Active directory- exchange online – Experience with Powershell – Scripting – Providing Support for end to end exchange delivery.
1. Maintain a high level of expertise in the supported technology domain, keeping up to date with new developments in the field as well as maintaining a deep knowledge of the existing and legacy applications of the technology in the NR environment. Ownership of technical-level relationship with the vendor.
2. Provide expert-level consultancy services to delivery projects utilising the technology domain, ensuring that new solution deliveries successfully integrate and follow domain and NR best practice and standards.
3. Influence and guide strategic direction to confirm that NR’s strategy and policy for the technical specialism prioritises maintainability, supportability and best practice with relation to the technology domain
4. Provide expert level technical support to assist ITSS colleagues who require assistance or solutions for complex issues related to the supported technology area.
5. Highlight, communicate and address future and current risks, opportunities and challenges for NR arising from developments or changes in the technology domain.
6. Define, author and maintain ITSS operational patterns, standards and best practice for the supported technology domain
Job Skills, Experience and Qualifications
• Extensive experience in an expert-level role supporting and delivering solutions in the supported technology
• Industry recognised high level qualification in the supported technology
• Experience in design, development and support of bespoke solutions in the supported technology
• Demonstrable expertise in and knowledge of current, future and existing developments in the field of the supported technology
• Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the supported technology deployments within Network Rail
• Recognised industry contributor to the development of the supported technology domain best practice
• Thorough understanding of consultancy approaches, tools and techniques
• Experience of working as an expert authority in the supported technology domain within a large organisation