Job Title: Static Electrical Engineer
Job ID: 765667
Our client, a leading FM company, are looking for a static electrical engineer to work on a large site of theirs in Leicester. You will be responsible for all reactive and planned electrical maintenance tasks across the site.
This is a full time, permanent role working afternoon shifts; Mon-Fri 2:00pm - 10:30pm.
• To complete all statutory and non-statutory PPM in accordance with the Annual PPM planner and the task instruction sets.
• To identify maintenance needs and produce technical reports on equipment.
• To be available to respond & repair any reactive calls raised through the contract Helpdesk
• To read, understand and work to the generic site PPM risk assessments & method statements (RAMS), completing any additional RAMS for any large works not covered.
• On reasonable request be available to work overtime to accommodate the sites requirements.
• Timely completion of all company forms and documents, record keeping and report preparation.
• Assist other members of the team where multi person tasks are required.
• City & Guilds/ONC Electrical Installation/Maintenance or equivalent.
• Qualified to ISS 17th or 18th Edition Regulations (further training available)
• City & Guilds 2391 Inspection & Test
• Inspection and Testing of electrical equipment (PAT testing) BS2377
Preferred, not Essential:
• Asbestos awareness
• IPAF Powered Access Licence
• First aid trained
On offer is a competitive salary up to £37k plus other company benefits.
If you are interested in the role please send your CV by applying online.
Share this post