An exciting opportunity has arisen for an exceptional person who wants to play a leading role in reshaping our local economy and forging better futures for millions of people.
That’s precisely what is on offer where a £1bn devolution deal has put the Leeds City Region at the forefront of the Government’s Northern Powerhouse delivery agenda.
We are seeking an experienced, confident, self-motivated and politically aware Personal Assistant to support the Director of Policy, Strategy and Communications.
- The successful applicant will have a proven track record as a PA at C-suite level.
- Reasonable political awareness.
- Experience of managing confidential enquiries.
- Sensitivity in liaising with external stakeholders, including politicians and private sector bodies, in a professional and efficient manner.
- Extensive diary management experience
- Expertise in the use of MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Teams.
- Take a pro-active approach to participating in the delivery of directorate’s objectives;
- Demonstrate commitment to corporate processes and ensure that these are delivered at all times.
- £14.19 per hour
- Temporary contract
Please apply as soon as possible or call Olivia on 0117 917 4560