FM Proposals Manager – Watford
Up to £60k salary
Contact Maxine Cadwallader; Fusion People Solent Office
Fusion People are looking for an experienced Proposals Manager to work with the Facilities Management industry. This role is working for a highly successful proposals team based in Watford
Successful proposals manager will be required to have previous experience of managing or taking a lead role within public and private sector tender and have experience winning work within FM hard services sector.
We are looking for a successful and driven manager who is qualified to degree level. Membership of APMP will be looked upon favourably
Salary up to £60k dependant on experience
You will be responsible for developing win themes, engaging content and developing successful submissions to ensure success at winning work. The proposals manager needs to fully understand the company offering and must develop content in conjunction with the wider team that is both technically excellent and compelling to a prospective or existing customer.
Tasks & Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
• Coordination and support of internal meetings related to proposal development and budget preparation
• The ability to quickly identify risks within a tender submission.
• Support of Business Development in the communication and negotiation with clients
• Assistance of Project Management and Sales Operations in determining proposal, pricing and selling strategies
• Close cooperation with Finance, Senior Management and Business Development to facilitate and drive the submission of proposal documents
• Assistance in the development and maintenance of templates, tools and processes
• Look after the entire bid stage of tender negotiations, from drafting documents to final handover to the contract manager
• Prepare responses to requests for information, pre-qualification questionnaires, invitations to tender and requests for proposals
• Manage virtual teams to gather and present the information required
• Attend internal and external meetings that are part of the bid process
• Maintain Bid Management content, collateral and tools - making sure all information is properly monitored and reviewed
• Liaise with a wide variety of internal support functions to ensure the most up to date and relevant responses to tender questions.
Please apply with up to date CV highlighting relevant experience