Our client, a major international engineering consultancy, is seeking an accomplished and ambitious Project Engineer to grow with and enhance their team. The specific role will be based at large scale pharmaceutical sites in Stevenage and Ware (Hertfordshire).
Accountable for the safe & efficient delivery of projects throughout the client project portfolio; providing technical support to the Project Manager and ensuring successful delivery on all projects and assignments in terms of quality, safety, time and cost objectives.
- Accountable for the safe & efficient delivery of projects throughout the portfolio.
- To provide technical support to the Project Manager ensuring successful delivery on all projects and assignments in terms of quality, safety, time and cost objectives
- To manage and supervise multi-disciplinary site-based delivery teams for complex projects, monitoring of compliance against work scopes and documenting the results as dictated by the project needs
- To cultivate insights and solutions, and innovate service both internally and externally.
- To guide or lead the development of successful client outcomes through service excellence across multiple capability areas aligned to company values.
- To positively steward the SHE agenda and to embrace diversity, inclusion and well-being in the working environment.
- Relevant CSCS card.
- Solid background in project engineering and a good understanding of M&E and or Civil Engineering.
- Relevant recognised construction industry qualification e.g. City and Guilds minimum
- Detailed knowledge of relevant national standards and codes of practice, equipment standards and HSE guidance
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Commercial awareness around the utilisation of plant and equipment
- Motivated and able to work independently
- Effective time management skills
- Experience in managing business relationships at management level