Job Title: Helpdesk Coordinator
Job ID: 765684
Our client are a leading FM company in the country, and they are looking for a Helpdesk Coordinator to join their team on a permanent basis.
You will be working on a large contract of theirs to help provide a first class service in a highly customer focussed environment.
• Maintain a prompt, efficient and reliable service level to all customers as outlined within the agreed service level agreements.
• Ensure that quality checks on completed work are carried out on a regular basis, thereby ensuring that all work undertaken is of a high standard.
• Utilise relevant information and ensure that company resources are used to ensure optimum efficiency in the Help Desk and guarantee that resource saving initiatives will be adhered to.
• Ensure that the production of typing, photocopying and faxing is accurately presented in a professional style and is in line with company procedures.
• Entering data and processing documentation accurately and in accordance with company procedures to ensure information systems are kept up to date to ensure the team can obtain up to date and accurate information.
• To be helpful, informative and courteous to all customers, in all situations
• To be customer focused and possess excellent listening and communication skills.
Relevant Experience and Skills:
• Good organisational skills
• Vnexus and previous scheduling experience is desirable
• Experience working in a similar role
On offer is a competitive salary of up to £23,600 plus company benefits.
If you are interested please send your CV by applying online.
Share this post