Job Title: Shutter & Gates Engineer
Job ID: 765692
Our client are an award winning FM company who are recently won some large maintenance contracts up and down the UK. They are now looking for an experienced Shutter & Gates Maintenance Engineer to work on this brand new retail contract, covering sites in the Newcastle area.
You will be required to carry out both planned and reactive maintenance tasks across a portfolio of retail stores.
This is a full time, permanent role working a 40 hour week. There is a 1 in 4 call out rota which is included in the premium and 1 in 4 saturdays paid at time and a third.
• To undertake all Shutters & Gates (S&G) reactive and planned maintenance tasks allocated and completed to an agreed standard
• Be available when on call to ensure effective response & resolution to satisfy customer needs and escalating where appropriate
• S&G maintenance including fault finding and repairing all issues associated with the estates equipment.
• Achievement of tasks within SLA times and work orders opened and closed in real time
• Timely completion of reactive and planned works carried out to agreed standards, achievement of first time fix and equipment uptime
• Able to effectively diagnose and identify faults and failures with equipment and systems and provide effective solutions and escalate where necessary
• Investigate and report in detail any problems and incidents
• To attend training courses as and when necessary to ensure personal management and keep your technical knowledge up to date
We are looking for a very self motivated and target driven engineer who is happy to meet tight SLA's.
• Full UK driving licence
• 17th or 18th Edition– desirable
• Proven experience in the door industry
You will have shutter and gates maintenance experience, ideally within a retail environment. You should have experience working on the following: Roller shutters, Roller grilles, Fire shutters, Sectional doors, Fire curtains, Hi Speed doors, Folding doors, Hinge door and frames, Manual gates, Automatic gates etc.
The salary on offer is between £31-35k base salary plus company benefits. This include company van, fuel card, trade card, PPE, annual bonus scheme, up to 6% matched pension, gym discounts, life assurance plus excellent training and development opportunities.
If you are looking to join a forward thinking, progressive company who put development and training of staff at the forefront of all they do, this may be the role for you. Please apply now!
Share this post