Highways Delivery Project Manager
Pay rate - £25.85
Long term contract
Monday – Friday (37 hours a week)
My client are currently looking to hire 4 Highways delivery PM in oxford. To support the Team Leader and oversee the delivery of the specialist element of the highway service that is attributed to the post. Ensure successful delivery of areas of service that offers value for money and achieves targets set.
- Pro-actively deliver all aspects of successful projects that offer best value for money and achieve commercial targets.
- Manage a small team of technical staff including recruitment, inductions, appraisals, health and safety, learning and development and other appropriate HR matters in accordance with county council policies.
- To act as the expert within the identified field of the job description e.g. drainage, trees, bridges etc.
- To manage or coordinate staff who are working within the same specialist service area (maybe across geographical areas) to ensure shared outcomes are delivered.
- Qualified to chartered or equivalent level as required of the role and member of an appropriate professional body
- Management qualification (Level 3 (e.g. ILM 3) (or equivalent) or significant management experience within a similar work place
- A Professional qualification Level 6 (e.g. Degree) (or similar qualification in the relevant discipline) OR substantial experience in the relevant specialist field of works
- A sound knowledge of the latest legislative requirements as they relate to the identified specialist field.
- A member of an appropriate professional body.
- Management qualification (NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent) or significant management experience within a similar work place.
- A Professional qualification L6 (or similar qualification in the relevant discipline) OR substantial experience in the relevant specialist field of works.
If you are interested in the role please call Courtleigh on 0117 917 4560