St Andrews, Fife
£30,000 - £33,500 + car or car allowance
Contact Helen Phillips
We have an excellent opportunity for a motivated Project Manager to join a busy project team in their prestigious site near to St Andrews!
Working for a market leader, you will be responsible for delivering Mechanical / Electrical and Building (B&CE) projects across the site and surrounding sites. You will be delivering projects to time, quality, specification and budget.
As the Project Manager you duties will include but are not limited to:
- To deliver multiple projects ensuring the are delivered to time, specification dn budget
- Complying with all Health & Safety and Environmental standards and policies.
- Monitor Supply Chain work teams to ensure suitably qualified and experienced operatives are directed to relevant tasks.
- Monitor Supply Chain service delivery, quality and safe working to ensure all performance indicators are consistently achieved.
- Review Risk Assessments and Method Statements to ensure they are to an acceptable standard
- Ensure appropriate work plans and budgets are in place to achieve programmes and financial commitments, whilst meeting the changing operational need.
- Ensure compliance with the Asbestos register and management plan and the Legionella management plan.
- Support the Management team
- Manage costs and budgets
- Safe systems of work
- All other Project Manager duties as required
You must have a proven working background as a Project Manager – either Mechanical / Electrical or Building / Civil, delivering multiple projects within an FM, Construction etc. or similar environment.
You will hold a HND level qualification in an Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering or Building/Civil Engineering or a related discipline or equivalent experience with a good knowledge of all trades.
Management level qualification in H&S and Environment (e.g. SMSTS). Good working knowledge of CDM regulations. NEC3 contract requirements
A full UK Driving Licence as travel to sites is required. Some overnight stays may be required.
Demonstrable experience of supervising staff in Project Management including:
• Leading an operational team to achieve KPIs
• Stakeholder management
• Management of costs
• Planning, directing and controlling activities
• Management of Safe Systems of Work