As part of the Housing Operations Team you will assist with the operation of the Common Housing Register by inputting new applications and checking and inputting any updates received from Social Housing for rent and Home buy applicants.
- To provide a telephone/face to face service for housing clients contacting the Council in person, in writing and by telephone about their housing register application and how the Choice Based Lettings system operates.
- To provide comprehensive and customer focused administrative support service to the housing operations team in order to support the work of the service area.
- The post holder will also develop effective working practices to meet the changing needs for the client and the Authority’s commitment to continuous improvement.
- Some experience in a housing background
- Letter writing skills
- Ability to work with vulnerable people who need assistance with making an application
- Some experience or understanding of people with mental or physical health problems, and knowledge of medical and social problems
- Temporary contract
- £12.62 per hour
Please apply as soon as possible or call Olivia on 0117 917 4560