£11.00 - £11.79 an hour PAYE
Based London, NW 7
This is a temporary contract with a possible option of going permanent.
As the Learning & Development Administrator you will provide a comprehensive, cost effective admin service to managers and staff to ensure that all employees have the necessary skills and certificates to carry out their roles.
Other duties will include but are not limited to:
- To work as part of the Joint venture Training Team providing effective and timely administration in support of the training activities.
- Co-ordinate and administer CITB levy/claim.
- Confirm course attendance and ensure that timely Joining Instructions are issued.
- Liaise with internal and external Training Providers.
- Book training venues when required.
- Update, develop and maintain accurate and comprehensive training records.
- Develop as a primary user for administering/managing the Training Database Records
- Extract, consolidate and manipulate learning and development data for regular reports and on request.
- Prepare training documentation, handouts, etc.
- Be able to respond to other Training Department requirements
- Monitor qualification expiry dates to ensure that renewals take place in good time.
- Continue to develop and improve current systems to ensure on-going compliance on qualifications, to meet industry standards/regulations.
- Request feedback from courses for on-going evaluation.
- Live the Connect Plus Services Values
- Ensure a relentless focus on Zero Harm
- Support the delivery of the business’ Sustainability activities
You will have experience working within an administration role, with good working knowledge of computers – particularly excel. Must have an attention to detail and able to multi task. You must have excellent communication skills.
Apply now if your available to start!