Research Grant Co-ordinator
This is part of the R&D Partnerships team and is responsible for monitoring co-funded research projects from when grant proposals are received and selected to when all deliverables are completed, and the findings disseminated. This role will be working with project teams and stakeholders (within and outside the rail industry) to ensure that high quality research for rail is delivered.
- Good influencing and negotiation skills
- Relationship building skills to develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders at different levels.
- Able to challenge others’ thinking and also to take instructions
- Sound communication and writing skills including report review, proof-reading, and production of engaging dissemination material
- Ability to quickly understand new concepts, including those that may be of a technical or engineering nature.
- Competent in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- £300 a day
- North West London
- Temporary contract
Please apply as soon as possible or call Olivia on 0117 917 4560