Assistant Leakage Technician Opportunities - Nights
At Fusion People, we believe growing a great engineering, consulting and construction services company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus imagination, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary. We believe that building a great career is as important as Building a Better World.
If working on the best water and natural resources projects around the world, building on your talents through a premier knowledge-sharing culture, and connecting across borders with some of the world’s top talent appeals to you, join us.
Fusion People are working with clients who are looking to strengthen their night Leakage Teams with several Assistant Field Technicians in multiple locations in the UK, These positions are for people who are extremely keen to pursue a career within the water industry. You will be site based and the role will involve a lot of travel between sites. The job will have periods of repeated lifting of small to medium metal covers, walking long distances daily and working outdoors in all weather and intensive on site training using the latest electronic equipment. You will need to be able to work nights and weekends as required.
Requirements for this role will include.
• A full driving license, with a maximum of 3 points
• Have a strong desire to learn and be determined to succeed
• Ability to follow maps and navigate around the geographical regions you will work in
• Show flexibility to meet the demands of the client
• Have excellent time management skills and be able to prioritise your own workload against different demands
• Excellent IT skills
• Excellent inter-personal skills.
• Ability to work under pressure with little supervision.