Pay rate – 35k to 45k based on experience
Monday-Friday (37 hours a week)
Long term contract.
My client are currently recruiting for Company accountant role based in Bath. visit Bath are looking for a qualified Company Accountant to head up the internal finance department in our office in central Bath. Reporting directly to the Chief Executive the role is full time and will include the production of monthly financial information for the senior managers, CEO and Boards of Visit Bath, as well as ongoing reporting and the supervision of a small finance teamWe know you keep a close eye on the specifics, so you’ll want to read through our job description to learn more about what’s involved and the skills we’re looking for.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Preferred candidate is likely to be CIMA qualified or equivalent with 4-5 years+ experience.
- Ability to work with non-financial commercial managers to resolve accounting queries.
- High attention to detail, strong time management to meet tight reporting deadlines.
- Good written and oral communications skills
- Enthusiastic, ‘can-do’ personality who wants to develop themselves and their career.
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience of Sage an advantage
- Presentation of the monthly accounts to the senior management team and Chief Executive.
- Prepare and file VAT returns
- Event and project budgets and accounting
- Maintain companies house records and documentation
- Ensure compliance - accounting standards, money laundering legislation, data protection
- Line management of finance department staff, including 1-1s, appraisals and personal development plans.
If this role is ideal for you please call Courtleigh on 0117 917 4560