£17,000 - £20,000
Contact Helen Phillips
We are urgently looking for an Administrator to start a full time permanent position based in Halton, Buckinghamshire
This is a key role where you will support the department ensuring a high admin and support service is provide. Duties are varied within office administration and will include but are not limited to:
- Answer incoming calls
- Prepare maintenance reports
- Support the team in meetings, including booking facilities and taking minutes
- General filing and managing the office paper work
- Provide admin support to the team as required
- Monitor maintenance project works
- All other administration duties as reasonably required
You must have excellent working experience as an Administrator within a busy office environment. It would be an advantage to have experience working within a construction, engineering, facilities management etc. or similar environment. Ideally you will hold an NVQ Level 2 or similar in Administrator or related discipline.
You must have excellent IT skills including Word, Excel, Outlook etc. and have excellent communication skills. Able to work well in a team as well as on own initiative. Have the ability to multi task and work in a busy environment.