Play Maintenance and Parks Infrastructure Officer
Pay rate: £18.58
Short to long term contract
My client are currently recruiting for a role based in Nuneaton. To ensure the planning, design and implementation of developments within the councils open spaces, inclusive of play areas, to the highest standards; engaging with the community, elected members and other officers of the council.
- To monitor the condition of children’s play areas across the Borough, liaising when necessary with maintenance contractors.
- The planning, design and development of parks and countryside sites, including play areas, skate parks and multi-use games areas (MUGA) and the development and implementation of individual site management plans.
- To develop an annual infrastructure maintenance programme and to be responsible for the allocated budget.
- To liaise with manufacturers, contractors and allied organisations as required to maintain parks open spaces and play areas.
- To collate safety inspections and prioritise refurbishment and repair work accordingly for play areas and other parks and open space works as assigned.
Knowledge and experience .
- Experience in carrying out detailed site survey work.
- Experience of working with grounds maintenance contracts
- Experience of monitoring the condition of play equipment and detailing and organising repair.
- National Certificate in Horticulture or equivalent qualification in a related subject.
- Be able to communicate in a clear, accurate, confident and friendly manner.
- Be able to write clearly, concisely and accurately
- Able to prioritise workloads effectively to ensure completion of high priority tasks.
If you are would like more information before applying please call Courtleigh on 0117 917 4560.