M&E Services Manager
Circa £50,000 pa
Contact Maxine Cadwallader
We have an excellent opportunity for an M&E Services Manager to join a leading FM company on a permanent basis based on site in Bromley, Kent. You will be responsible for the hard FM service delivery into a specified area of an estate, managing and ensuring the supply chain are delivering works to time, specification and budget – this includes approximately 200 buildings, 5 engineers and an annual spend of circa £2m
Duties will include but are not limited to:
• You will be responsible for multiple small works across the site
• You will be responsible for the delivery of the planned and reactive maintenance across the site.
• You will be responsible for building and maintaining excellent relations with the subcontractors on site to ensure they are performing.
• Driving the contractors to deliver works to time, specification and budget.
• Manage costs
• You will be responsible for client management and be their point of contact on site.
• You will also manage project work as required (Small works)
• Responsible for Health & Safety across the site
• Review Risk Assessments and Method Statements
• Write technical specifications for projects and response work
• Travel to other sites in the area as required
• Assess the competence of Skilled Persons
• Issues safety programmes and permits to work
• All other duties as reasonably required
Experience and training required for this position:
• Relevant qualifications in a Mechanical and/or Electrical (M&E) related discipline (or equivalent experiential experience) – (HNC or equivalent)
• You must have technical knowledge, competency of FM, Building Services and infrastructure.
• Experience managing multiple small works up to £30k
• You must have the ability to write technical specifications for projects and response works.
• Management level qualification in health and safety (SMSTS, IOSH etc.)
• IT Literate
• Excellent leadership and management skills with experience managing subcontractors ensuring they deliver work to the correct standard and timescales
• Management of a safe system of work
• Significant practical experience in an FM, Building Services or similar environment.
A full driving licence is required as travel to other sites may be required.
Apply now with a full CV detailing relevant experience!