Site Facilities Manager
£35,000 - £40,000
Based in Sandhurst
Contact Maxine Cadwallader
As the Site Facilities Manager you will manage team and Supply Chain performance to ensure that all statutory, mandatory and reactive performance indicators are consistently achieved within area of responsibility. You will deliver solutions that impact the site team and liaise with internal and external customers to deliver high service levels across this prestigious site.
• Manage service delivery of all maintenance and response works in accordance with statutory legislation and Mandatory requirements, complying with all Health and Safety and Environmental standards and policies.
• Where statutory and mandatory compliance of assets is not possible, provide technical support for the management and mitigation of risk and chair the Site Risk Meetings.
• Manage production and regularly review appropriate work plans in accordance with local budgets to achieve programmes and financial commitments, whilst meeting the changing operational need.
• Ensure all documentation relating to maintenance and response works is completed and distributed in a timely manner and recorded against the appropriate assets in the WorkManager system and provide up to date detail to Land and Asset Management Services.
• Confer with local client representatives to agree scope and priorities of work, agree outline plans and review management and tasks on a regular basis.
• Identify opportunities on establishments that will support the client’s carbon reduction targets. Lead service delivery and Additional Works to incorporate sustainable solutions and support the sustainability agenda.
• Confer with the Additional Works team to ensure that all works are completed to the required standards, that relevant documentation is handed over in a timely manner upon completion
• Plan, direct and co-ordinate operational activities ensuring effectiveness and value for money
• Pro-actively manage all works by driving excellence through clear and effective direction,
delegation and sound decision making
• Ensure adherence to the Company’s contractual responsibilities and internal quality procedures including management reporting, development, budget, forecasting and financial control.
• Manage local budgets and review profit and loss for effective delivery within contractual
• Monitor and review Supply Chain performance and maintain commercial control to enable planned milestone payments are achieved.
You will have an excellent working background within this role carrying out the above duties. You will be HND, or equivalent, level qualification in a Building/Civil Engineering or Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline or equivalent experience. Management level qualification in H&S and Environment (e.g. SMSTS)
Significant practical management in Construction, Property Maintenance or related field including:
• Management of the operational delivery of Estate Management tasks
• Leading an operational team to achieve KPIs
• Maintaining strong relations with the customer and meeting customer expectations
It would be desirable to have the following:
• Associate Member of British Institute of Facilities Management
• NEBOSH General Certificate (or equivalent level qualification)
• Associate Member of the Institute of Leadership & Management
Don’t miss this fantastic opportunity! Apply now with a full CV!