Insurance & Risk Manager
£40-£60k + Bonuses
My client are currently recruiting for a role working as an Insurance & Risk Manager for a role. Manager will be expected to support the head of insurance on a daily basis with executing the insurance strategy to ensure that the company has adequate external insurance protection for its business needs, at an acceptable cost, and in line with applicable policies and procedures.
- Assist the Head of Insurance with executing the insurance strategy for all activities and assets, including when insured through company policies.
- Assist with the preparation of RFP’s for insurance brokers and advisors on projects or programs;
- Work with business colleagues and brokers to gather and review renewal information for business various policies;
- Manage large claims and provide support to the Insurance and Risk Officer where needed on smaller claims;
- Ensure that premiums are allocated and paid in accordance with the financial management processes and within prescribed timeframes;
- Provide training to the team when needed.
- Assist the Head of Insurance to manage the insurance cost budget.
Knowledge & Experience
- In depth technical knowledge of insurance.
- Detailed knowledge of the UK Insurance market.
- Excellent inter-personal skills and the ability to develop and maintain relationships with key contacts.
- Thorough knowledge of the Civil Procedure Rules & MOJ Portal procedures
- Advising a large business in a services and construction environment.
- Managing first party Damages and third-party Liability claims.
- International insurance programmes.
- Disease claims.
- Providing training
Minimum Dip CII Qualification from the Chartered Institute of Insurance or equivalent from another insurance or risk association or body.
If you would like more information please call me on 0117 917 4560 and ask for Courtleigh.