Job Title: NDT Inspector
Location: Rotherham, Yorkshire
We require an Ultrasonic (NDT) Inspector for a permanent position based in Rotherham, Yorkshire.
• Previous experience in a similar role is essential
• Minimum PCN level 2 Ultrasonic Testing Qualification in Bars, Billets & Forgings
• Ability to understand and interpret Engineering Drawings
• Ability to understand and interpret Ultrasonic testing specifications
• Ability to create various scan plans
• Brinelling using a Brintronic would be advantageous but not essential
• Knowledge of using Microsoft office packages
• Basic knowledge of Ferrous metallurgy advantageous but not essential
• Ability to work under pressure and use own initiative
• A strong team player
• A good attention to detail
The successful candidate will have strong communication and relationship building skills together with a demonstrated ability to organise and manage his/her workload efficiently and in accordance with required schedules.