Pay rate - £60- £75 + Bonuses
Location – Snow hill, Birmingham
My client are currently recruiting for a Reward Manager for a role based in Birmingham. The Reward Manager will be responsible for both a strategic and operational reward role supporting the Head of Reward in the ongoing development of company’s Reward strategy. The role encompasses both pay and benefits, and includes reward project management, co-ordination of annual reward deliverables, and provision of an advisory and analytical service covering all aspects of Reward, and contributing to the effective delivery of reward policies across the Company.
- Overall management and governance of the job description library, management of the process for running grading sessions and outcomes, liaison with Hay Korn Ferry on grading for senior roles, advising on best practice job description writing and review and challenging context rationale for re-grading
- Co-ordinate and control administration of the job evaluation process, liaising with external suppliers and organising job evaluation discussions as necessary, ensure that evaluation rationales are prepared to the required standard and all evaluation records are accurate and up to date.
- Co-ordinate the salary survey programme, including job matching, data preparation and submission, salary survey provider contract management and SLA’s, conduct data analysis and present insights, pay modelling.
- Propose and assess feasibility for new reward initiatives to evolve the reward strategy.
- Project manage key reward initiatives ensuring these are delivered to time, budget and including all relevant stakeholders.
Knowledge, Experience & Skills.
- Ability to develop working relationships with team and stakeholders to deliver high quality service
- Experience of Coordinating and delivering annual pay reviews
- Knowledge of Reward Strategy and Policy design principles and best practice
- Knowledge of employment legislation around pay and reward, and compliance, combined with experience of practical application in the workplace.
- Knowledge of Hay Korn Ferry Job Evaluation process including operation of JEM and OneHub (PayNet)
- Knowledge of planning, working to agreed deadlines, understand how reward impacts and fits into other HR deliverables and programmes
- Experience at Senior Analyst level of working with different salary survey providers (especially Hay Korn Ferry, Willis Towers Watson), survey interpretation, pay ranges review and analysis, pay modelling
- Experience of managing external supplier relationships, monitoring performance against SLA’s, identifying and resolving issues
If you would like more information please call Courtleigh on 0117 917 4560.