We have an exciting opportunity for a SAP Treasury Application Lead for our client based in Portsmouth.
The SAP Treasury Application lead is a crucial role in the SAP AMS (Application Management Services) organisation and is responsible for the analysis, design, configuration and support of the SAP Treasury and Risk Management Solution to meet the business needs of the client cross divisional processes.
Working closely with our customers to deliver, maintain, troubleshoot and enhance SAP functionality, the Treasury specialist adds value to the AMS organisation through their knowledge of the SAP Treasury solution and knowledge of its integration with other modules and third parties.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Excellent configuration, support and business knowledge in the following key areas in SAP Treasury and Risk Management:
SAP Treasury and Risk Management
Credit Risk Anayzer
Market Risk Analyzer
SAP Cash & Liquidity Management
SAP In-House Cash
SAP Bank Communication Management
SAP Financial Accounting
- Provide specialist level functional and configuration knowledge in designing SAP Treasury solutions.
- Provide Application Management Support as a Lead in Incidents, Change Requests and Service Requests in treasury.
- Provide regular status updates and highlight issues to the Treasury team and the SAP Application Support Manager.
- Conducts or participates in user requirements gathering, blueprinting & documentation designs.
- Ensure compliance to existing, and development of required data and reporting standards. Ensure the integrity of the SAP Treasury configuration of the SAP system across multiple landscapes.
- Support business implementations by sharing best practice configuration skills.
- Assist with responding to user requirements, problem resolution, develop designs, and process modeling.
- Conduct configuration changes to accommodate change requests and prototype activities.
- Demonstrate proof of concept and assist in training activities
- Manage in the development of Treasury Training Documentation
- Perform initial testing of problem fixes, change request, enhancements, and new functionality.
- Work with the Service Desk to facilitate incident & problem resolution.
- Work with SAP to resolve software bugs.
- Keep abreast of SAP releases, enhancements/new functionality and perform application research.
- A university degree or relevant experience in Finance or Information Management.
- 5 Years of hand-on SAP Treasury implementations, configuration and support experience.
- Integration experience with SAP Treasury, Finance and Third Parties.
For more information please contact David Trogu on 0117 917 4560