To ensure tax, Business Rates and BID Levy liabilities are billed, collected and recovered promptly, efficiently and accurately in accordance with prevailing legislation, litigation, guidance, best practice and local policy.
- Two years’ experience of local authority Revenues or Recovery administration.
- Must have current academy experience.
- The ability to undertake the prompt and efficient billing, collection and enforcement of Revenues liabilities in accordance with prevailing legislation, litigation, best practice and local policy.
- Demonstrably up to date knowledge of prevailing Revenues and Recovery legislation, litigation, best practice and local policy.
- The ability to deal with complex enquiries and to generate correspondence requiring advanced technical knowledge of Revenues and Recovery systems.
- The ability to induct, train and develop subordinate staff.
- Experience of supervising the day-to-day work of subordinate staff, and guiding & supporting them.
- £25.25 per hour Umbrella
- Temporary contract
If you would like to find out more please apply or call Charlotte on 0117 917 4560.