Technical Business Analyst
Long term contract
Mon-Friday (37 hours)
My client are currently recruiting for a role working as a technical business analyst based in Yate. The ideal candidate will need to work with domain experts in all of these and more. You will have a good working knowledge and experience of several of these (although a deep technical understanding is NOT necessary) and be comfortable and adept at picking up new technologies to allow you to work with the relevant experts.
- Key contributor to project scoping exercises and implementation stages, using both technical expertise and knowledge of requirements.
- Technical/systems-level analysis of business requirements. (Often these have already been captured at a high-level through earlier Business Analysis work).
- Direct liaison with customers to refine and confirm business requirements and translate into appropriate system configurations.
- Capture additional information from business users to support refinement of requirements, and profiling user roles.
- Produce effective and accurate documentation analysis and solution documentation.
- Develop understanding of organisational operating model and target architecture so that work always takes place within that framework.
- Understanding complex technical solutions, a wide variety of software products, system integrations and data models.
- Working within tight deadlines, managing competing demands, and making sound decisions that enable practical and sensible solution implementations.
- Provide specialist, accurate and timely advice or information to a range of business and project stakeholders.
- Windows 10, Android mobile
- Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) Systems
- Web technology including web services
- Office 365, SharePoint etc.
- Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle
- Windows Server, UNIX
- Integrations and data transfer – web services, ETL
- Dynamics 365, Dynamics CRM
- You will have experience of working with Software as a Service (SaaS) and ideally with Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Full Driving Licence,
If this role is ideal for you please call Courtleigh on 0117 917 4560