Pay rate – £22.45
Long term contract
Part time ( 20 hours )
My client are currently recruiting for a role working as Project administrator based in Newbury. Reporting to the Superfast Berkshire Project Manager the purpose of this role is to develop and maintain Project Office support for the pan-Berkshire Superfast Berkshire project.
- Setting up and maintaining office systems to support effective project management and to maintain and update files and records in the Superfast Berkshire project directory.
- Assisting with the set up and administration of project governance meetings including project operational meeting, project board meetings and strategic meetings. Specifically, to book rooms, send appointments, prepare agendas and take minutes in support of various Superfast Berkshire project meetings.
- Responding to broadband coverage enquiries from stakeholders from across the project area (all of Berkshire) having acquired the necessary knowledge and expertise.
- Checking and processing milestone payment claims from the contract suppliers and process payments. This will also involve challenging any anomalies between work claimed for and work delivered.
- Good general education, qualified to GCSE level
- Good keyboard skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Powerpoint, Word and Outlook email)
- Proficient in computer filing structures and organisation of information
- Good working knowledge of English Grammar
- Good numeracy skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- A high-level understanding of project management
- Previous experience of working as part of a project team, or on a project administration role
If you would like more information please call Courtleigh on 0117 917 4560