Freelance – 12 months
£24-30 per hour (DOE)
Contact Helen Phillips
Currently looking for an experienced Site Manager to start a contract role on an MOD Housing Project in Catterick!
The project works consisting of external works including EWI, windows, roofs etc.
Duties will include hut are not limited to:
- Being the point of contact for the client and contractors
- Supervising and allocating duties to the site operatives
- Ensuring that the project deadlines and quality standards are met
- Managing and monitoring the sub-contractors
- Organising site equipment and materials
- Managing safety on site
- Attend and provide progress updates at meetings
- Maintaining daily records of site activities
- All other duties as reasonably required as the Site Manager
You must have:
- 2 years prior experience working as a Site Manager
- Trade background
- Experience working on External Wall Insulation (EWI) and external works.
- SMSTS (Site Management Safety Training Scheme)
- CSCS card
- First Aid
You must have excellent communication skills, IT literate, reliable and be able to undergo successful security Clearance.
It would be an advantage to hold Security Clearance.
Apply now with an up to date CV.