Asset Development Officer
Pay rate 25.04
Short to long term contract
My client are currently recruiting for a role working as asset development officer based in Cambridge .in the role you will be required to Assist with the review, development and adoption of service management systems and to use these systems to generate management reports as required.
- Able to interpret and assess spatial development plans and associated public realm design schemes. Public realm planning and design Creative, initiating new ideas and identifying and developing new opportunities as well as innovative problem solving.
- Good ability to develop effective working relationships with senior staff throughout the authority and staff of external organisations including other Councils and Government agencies
- Good written skills for producing site management plans, project briefs/ specifications, funding bids, management briefings, presentations and responses to user complaints/ queries
- Good written skills for producing site management plans, project briefs/ specifications, funding bids, management briefings, presentations and responses to user complaints/ queries.
Knowledge, Experience and skills
- Working in a multi-disciplinary, cross service environment.
- Developing effective working partnerships
- Capital and revenue budget management
- Managing and supervising external consultants and contractors.
- Working with elected members
- Engaging and managing multiple stakeholder input (including statutory, business and community based organisations, technical specialists, site users and local communities) in the development of public realm plans/ projects and associated funding bids.
- Developing and implementing public realm management plans and policies, especially in relation to parks and open spaces,
- Public realm health and safety, procurement and other relevant public realm management legislation, statutory procedures and regulatory requirements.
If this role is an interest please call Courtleigh on 0117 917 4560.