Senior Development Management Officer
Pay rate 20.67
Short to long term contract
My client are currently recruiting for a role working as Senior development management officer based in Cambridge .in the role you will be Dealing with a full range of minor planning and associated applications including liaising with statutory and other consultees and dealing with queries from Members and other interested parties.
- To liaise as necessary with Members, the Public, other Council departments, other District Councils, the County Council,
- Government Departments and Non-Government Agencies.
- To negotiate with developers in regard to planning obligations and development briefs and CIL and the implementation of development projects.
- To deal with day to day general and pre-application enquiries from the public and developers.
- To assist as required in the formulation and review of planning policy in conjunction with the Planning Policy Section.
- Administration & Registration To register and assist in registering planning applications and decisions.
- To assist with the review and implementation of working
- To assist with Land Charge and FOI enquiries where required.
Knowledge, Experience and skills
- Degree in Town Planning or equivalent
- Eligibility for membership of RTPI
- Sound knowledge of current planning issues, law and procedures and relevance to development in Gosport
- Understanding of political processes within Local Government
- Understanding of the wider issues affecting Development Management
- RTPI Accredited planning degree and c. 5 years recent development management experience dealing with a broad range of minor planning and related applications
If you are interested in this role please call Courtleigh on 0117 917 4560.