Job Title: Painter/Handyman
Job ID: 765970
Our client, a leading FM company in the UK, are looking for a Painter/Handyman to work at a large healthcare site in the Worcestershire area. This is a full time, permanent role working 40 hours a week.
You will report into the Assistant Technical Services Manager, and be responsible for decoration and general building tasks such as tiling, fixing rails etc.
• Respond in a timely manner to ad-hoc breakdown requests as identified by supervisor / manager or as a minimum, as per site contract.
• Carrying out installation work involved in minor upgrading and adaptation works.
• Ensure the correct use of personal protective equipment and adherence to health & safety and infection control procedures.
• Carry out any other identified tasks commensurate with role.
• Will be required to work out of the normal contracted hours
• Carry out all building and maintenance activities and Reactive Repairs
• Willingness to assist and work flexibly with other trades/colleagues.
• A recognised industry painting/decorating qualification - Essential
• Previously worked within a Healthcare maintenance environment. - Desirable
• The ideal candidate will be friendly, diligent, with excellent time keeping. Possess strong practical skills and knowledge of civil & building maintenance. Experience of using and maintaining a large variety of building tools, maintenance tools and light/ heavy machinery, along with good building knowledge and skills.
• Basic knowledge of Health and Safety procedures is desirable.
• Full clean Driving License is a must.
On offer is a salary between £23-25k plus company benefits.
If you are interested in the role please send your CV by applying online.
Share this post