PR and Digital Engagement Co-ordinator
We are seeking an experienced PR and Digital Engagement Co-ordinator to join our friendly Tourism Marketing and PR team. The role and responsibilities of the PR and Digital Engagement Co-ordinator will include: writing and producing compelling stories, sharing good new stories, celebrations and projects. Build relationships with key press contacts, influencers and media. Managing media enquiries and organising press/FAM trips to the destination. Follow up and communication regarding events and good news stories across the destination with press, media and publications. Support the team to produce a social media content calendar to drive engagement and customer acquisition through our social media channels.
What we are looking for from you
- A good knowledge of PR and ways to increase positive conversations.
- Solid working knowledge and experience of utilising social media platforms.
- Experience of creating high quality internal and external communication materials.
- Excellent written, non-verbal and verbal communication skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at different levels.
- Strong experience of Microsoft Office including Word, Outlook and Photoshop Elements.
- Experience with managing media monitoring systems – Kantar, Veulio or similar.
- A minimum of two years in a PR and/or marketing role and a PR/Marketing qualification.
- Bournemouth 37 hours per week – minimum of 6 months contract
- £13.39 per hour
Please apply as soon as possible or call Olivia Jarrett on 0117 917 4560