Role: IT Support Administrator
Hours: Monday to Friday, flexible start and finish time
Contract: Permanent or Temp-Perm
Salary: >£21,000 per annum
We are recruiting on behalf of a well-established company which has been trading for almost 45 years. They specialise in electrical distribution systems for the transport industry, globally.
They are looking to recruit an experience IT Support Administrator for a busy role in a vibrant and rewarding team.
Your main responsibilities:
- To provide onsite IT support for hardware and software related issues
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- You will be responsible for the upkeep, configuration and reliable operation of computer systems & servers
- Develop upgrade plans and identify technology to improve the business efficiency
- Managing IT contracts and services to ensure continuous operations.
- To maintain the ERP system by working closely with the Project Administrator
- To create macros to help maintain the ERP system
- Manage network security as IT Administrator
- To create the MRP twice a week for the purchasing department
- Update and maintain the IT asset list
- Produce and exercise a disaster recovery plan & perform DR tests every quarter
We’re looking for someone who is results driven, meticulous and can multi-task whilst finding solutions. You will need to be organised, flexible and dedicated to providing top-notch customer service.
Ideally you will be:
- Qualified to GCSE level (A-C, especially in IT)
- An expert in Microsoft Office
- Experienced in a Customer Service/Help Desk capacity
- Experienced in ERP Software
Salary: Up to £21,000 dependent on experience
Full benefits will be disclosed on submission of CV
So, if you have the right experience, skills and qualifications please apply now!