Role: Trainer – Electrical Equipment
Hours: Monday to Friday, flexible start and finish time
Contract: Permanent or Temp-Perm
Salary: >£24,000 per annum
We are recruiting on behalf of a well-established company which has been trading for almost 45 years. They specialise in electrical distribution systems for the transport industry, globally.
We are looking for an experienced Trainer with an Electrical bias. Ideally someone who has worked as an Electrician and is now delivering training in a business environment. You will be able to put together training plans for both mandatory and developmental training needs.
Your main responsibilities:
- Input to the Annual Training Plan, ensuring that the appropriate refresher training and proactive interventions are planned for the year.
- Design and develop learning interventions according to organisational requirements.
- Develop appropriate training materials, sometime bespoke, including agendas and training schedules to meet those requirements.
- Input into the induction programme for new starters, ensuring an effective introduction to the business and that Managers and the HR team are aware of requirements and their responsibilities.
- Ensure that materials are updated and refreshed as procedures, priorities and business needs change.
- Schedule and run (either personally or via another employee or provider) refresher course across the business within the required timeframe.
- To act as Training Champion and be the main point of contact for all training activity on site.
- To ensure effective procedures are in place for all key operationally aligned activities and ensure all employees and workers are adequately trained.
- To keep training matrices and records up to date in preparation for audits.
- To ensure employees are release and covered during planned training activity with support from departmental managers.
- To evaluate department training.
- To regularly attend meetings with other Training Officers as required at other sites.
- To support internal and external audits (IRIS, BSI, Customer visits, etc).
- Candidates must demonstrate a strong desire to undertake further training where necessary.
Ideally you will be:
- Experienced in providing training within the rail manufacture sector
- Hole a professional Training Qualification
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent at communicating
- Hold an Electrical qualification
Salary: Up to £24,000 dependent on experience
Full benefits will be disclosed on submission of CV
So, if you have the right experience, skills and qualifications please apply now!