Hard FM Compliance Manager
£40,000 - £50,000
Contact Helen Phillips
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Hard FM Compliance Manager to join a leading Facilities Management company in the South West! Based from their offices in Tidworth you will work on their prestigious FM contract covering sites across Wiltshire and the surrounding area.
As the Hard FM Compliance Manager you will play a key role in the business providing assurance to their Senior Management Team that all Hard FM and Maintenance activities are being delivered to current standards, H&S and current regulations.
Other duties will include but are not limited to:
- Assist in developing the Auditing Programme for their Hard FM
- Carry out Hard FM Assurance activities to ensure works are delivered to contractual requirements
- To evaluate Evidence Leas Risk Assessments (ELRA) and identify new ELRA opportunities.
- Ensure all records are kept up to date in relation to technical and compliance audits
- Working with the managers across other departments to provide assurance around compliance such as CDM, HS&E and lifecycle works.
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with the client, teams and sub-contractors
- All other duties as reasonably required
You must have an excellent working history within this role or similar (Hard FM Compliance, Compliance Assurance etc.) within a Hard Facilities Management environment. You will hold a relevant professional qualifications (ideally M&E). You must hold NEBOSH General certificate and Internal Auditor (IRCA Certified).
You must have experience leading multi-disciplined teams with a good knowledge of ISO Standards.
It would be an advantage to have PFI Contract experience but not essential.
A full UK Driving Licence is required.