We have an exciting opportunity for a SAP Solution Finance Lead for our client based in Portsmouth or London.
The SAP Solution Lead (Finance) is a crucial role in the SAP AMS (Application Management Services) organisation and is responsible for the analysis, design, configuration and support of the SAP FI-CO module to meet the business needs of cross divisional processes.
Working closely with our customers to deliver, maintain and troubleshoot and enhance SAP functionality, the Finance specialist adds value to the AMS organisation through their knowledge of the FI-CO module and knowledge of its integration with other modules (Logistics/Project System/HR/Procurement/BPC/Treasury)
- Provides specialist level functional and configuration support for the SAP solutions in the FI-CO modules of ECC 6 and Treasury.
- Sound configuration, support and business process knowledge of master data, GL, AP, AR, Asset accounting, and Treasury.
- Sound configuration and support knowledge of cost element, cost centre, internal orders, product costing, profitability analysis and profit center accounting.
- Detailed understanding of configuration dependencies and integration points between separate functional modules of SAP (PS/TMS/Logistics/Procurement/HR)
- Conducts or participates in user requirements gathering, blueprinting & documentation designs.
- Ensures all Business Processes, Functional specification, Technical specifications, Test scripts and Training documentation are created and up to date.
- Ensure compliance to existing standards, and development of required data and reporting standards.
- Ensure the integrity of the finance configuration in the SAP systems across multiple landscapes.
- Support business implementations by sharing best practice configuration skills.
- Assist with responding to user requirements, problem resolution, develop designs, and process modeling.
- Conduct configuration changes to accommodate change requests and prototype activities.
- Demonstrate proof of concept and assist in training activities
- Perform initial testing of problem fixes, change request, enhancements, and new functionality.
- Work with the Service Desk, SAP Functional and Support analysts to facilitate incident & problem resolution.
- Work with SAP and relevant third parties to resolve software issues.
- Keep abreast of SAP releases, enhancements/new functionality and perform application research.
KEY SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- A university degree or relevant experience in Finance or Information Management.
- 10 Years of hand-on SAP Finance (FI-CO) solution lead, support and configuration experience.
- Integration experience with Logistics, Treasury, Procurement, Project Systems and HR.
- Excellent understanding the RTR, PTP, TMS and HR Processes as it interacts with FI-CO as per the standard SAP process model.
For more information please contact David Trogu on 0117 9174560